- Mango Languages — Creates lovable language-learning experiences for libraries, schools, corporations, government agencies, and individuals. See the list of languages offered. View tutorial.
- Lynda.com – A leading online learning company that helps anyone learn software, technology, creative and business skills to achieve personal and professional goals through a video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts. View tutorial.
- University of Fashion – Brings together the best fashion industry professionals to create lessons that inspire and educate students, teachers, home sewers and the fashion curious.
- LearningExpress Library 3.0 – Introducing NEW LearningExpress Library Version 3.0! It’s a whole NEW experience. Register as a new user to gain access to a completely new platform that offers all of the same great content found in version 2.0 with improved functionality; easier-to-use navigation; new interactive tutorials with integrated assessments; individualized prescriptive learning study plans; detailed guidance; tests with multiple modes for study; and score reports with recommendations for additional study. Your login from version 2.0 will not work on this platform. Register as a new user to begin using LearningExpress Library 3.0 today! View tutorial.
- First Find – Has basic information on easy to read websites.
- Learn English – Practice and learn English using several websites that include: Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening, Reading, Pronunciation and Writing. Test your progress with games and quizzes.
- Get Your GED – Connect to websites that can help build your knowledge and skills you will need to pass the GED. You will also find general information about the GED and how to take the GED test in New York State.
- TASC– The New York State Education Department (NYSED), Office of High School Equivalency, offers two brochures regarding two of subtests for the Test Accessing Secondary Completion (TASC). The new brochures help students prepare for both the Math and Writing (Spanish Writing) subject area tests by providing guidelines as well as tips and strategies for the entire exam.
- Basic Computer Tips – How computers work and tutorials on how to use software.
- Driving Tests.org – Free Practice permit tests
- NoveList K-8 Plus – Specifically targeting grades K-8, NoveList K-8 Plus provides reader-focused features such as reading recommendations, series information, book reviews, book jackets, and more.
- NoveList Plus — Reader-focused features such as reading recommendations, series information, book reviews, book jackets, and more. View tutorial.
Jobs & Careers
- Career & Education Counseling Service Programs (WEBS) – Specialized programs with trained professionals to guide you in your career path.
- Current Job Postings – Job postings that have been sent to WLS for listing.
- Brainfuse JobNow – JobNow is an innovative online service that provides expert reume help, real-time interview coaching and career advice. There are services to help every step of a job search.
- Look for a Job – Learn more about finding a job, interviewing techniques and training. Special sections on exploring different careers, opportunities for young people and unemployment support.
- Job and Career Accelerator – A comprehensive, online job search system.
- Learning Express: Career Center – Are you preparing for a professional exam? Are you curious about a particular occupation or looking to improve your workplace skills? The LearningExpress Career Center can help!