HHFL Adult Virtual Program Offerings:
- Jody Alesandro Padmos is now offering her “Rockin’ the Clock” cardio classes via YouTube! Check them out:
- Julie Woodward is offering an online Demystifying Medicare seminar.
HHFL Teen Virtual Program Offerings:
- The MFA program at Manhattanville College is offering Teen Writers Workshops this summer.
HHFL Children Virtual Program Offerings:
- Fantastic Fairy Tales Session 1
- Fantastic Fairy Tales Session 2
- Fantastic Fantasy Book Talk
- Fantastic Fairy Tales Session 3
- Fantastic Fairy Tales Session 4
Other Virtual Program Offerings:
- Sesame Street is offering 110 free e-Books here.
- PBS is offering 179 History Documentaries for free here.
- You can visit a museum virtually here.
- Demco offers some ideas and inspiration for those of you who are wondering what to do with your children while at home.
- PhET Interactive Simulations is offering some fun scientific learning simulations for parents and their children.
- Library IQ Solutions provides a great list of e-learning resources for both adults and children of all ages for free. Check it out on Facebook!
- The Center for Aging in Place offers a list of COVID-19 resources for seniors in standard, large print, and Spanish versions.
- The Historic Hudson Valley offers a free, interactive documentary on their Web site entitled, “People Not Property: Stories of Slavery in the Colonial North” that reveals the history of Northern slavery through the stories of enslaved individuals at Philipsburg Manor and throughout the Hudson Valley.
- Britannica is offering a free downloadable Summer Literacy Workbook with digital and printable activities for grades 3-5.